The 2015 Association for Commuter Transportation (ACT) Patriot Chapter Conference will be held Wednesday, April 15, 2015 at the Newport Marriott Hotel in Newport, Rhode Island. Held this year In partnership with the New England Parking Council, The ACT Patriot Chapter Conference is the leading transportation demand management conference in New England, attracting informative speakers, industry experts, and emerging professionals to share their stories of success, experiences, and ideas for the future.
ACT supports mobility management professionals at private employers, metropolitan planning organizations, regional Transit authorities, universities, state & local governments, and transportation management associations in their efforts to promote transportation options, reduce traffic congestion, conserve energy and improve air quality.
This year's conference is presented in partnership with the New England Parking Council. NEPC is holding their annual conference at the Newport Marriott April 14-17. For more information about the 2015 NEPC Conference, click Here: 2015 NEPC Annual Conference
Session Topics Include:
- Promoting Cycling to University Students, Faculty and Staff
- Starting, Funding and Operating “last Mile” Commuter Shuttles
- TDM Policy: Rideshare Regulations; the economic & environmental impact of TMAs
- Social Media & Marketing: Best-Practices for TMD Professionals; Engaging with Employers
- TDM & Municipal Collaboration